Throat Scope is the all-in-one illuminating tongue depressor, retraction tool, and early head & neck cancer detection tool. Throat Scope Starter Pack gives you everything you need to get started.
Free up an extra hand for oral exams. As the light source is located inside the mouth, Throat Scope allows for a clear view of the throat, teeth, tongue, palate and gums.
Throat Scope Starter Pack includes:
- 1 Reusable Light Handle
Provides 20 hours of continuous use – this will last a medical professional 2-3 years
- 2 Single-use depressors
Individually-wrapped, recyclable ♻️
Throat Scope blades are designed with hygienic security and the environment in mind.
Throat Scope blades are FDA approved for SINGLE USE ONLY.
YOU ARE IN BREACH OF FDA IF YOU REUSE THROAT SCOPE BLADES.
Throat Scope blades are recyclable & designed to biodegrade – please recycle after use.
You can order blades here, or save 15% and order the combo pack here.
We recommend the NEW Yearly Subscription to get a years’ supply of single-use blades and a FREE new light handle each year.
- United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) Approved
- Entered into the Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (TGA)
- European Conformity (CE) Marked
- Designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination – blades are approved for single-use only
- Single-use blades are recyclable, so we encourage you to recycle them! ♻️
- Light handle provides natural light output for tissue examination and diagnosis (CRI: 90)
- Handle provides 20 hours of constant illumination – about 2-3 years of regular use
- Handle includes one-year replacement warranty
Throat Scope is a product of Holland Healthcare, Inc. Throat Scope was invented by Australian mom Jennifer Holland. After a traumatic experience with her child at the doctor’s office, Jennifer had the idea for Throat Scope. Throat Scope was first featured on Shark Tank Australia.